Saturday 21 August 2010

'A very long engagement' part 1 (English subs)

Movie wiki. I thought it might be interesting to have a brief season of French films about the Great War. I am sure you have all seen this one but if you haven't maybe it's a good one to start with. Anyone who has any suggestions - please chip in. I really looked forward to this when it came out - I had high expectations from the team doing it - I wasn't disappointed - it was a good movie. See 'Films de France - best French war films'.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that movie twice and liked it even more the second time. I would like to see a movie JUST about the woman assassinating the officers. That part of the film reminded me a little of the Oliver Reed movie Assassination Bureau. Thanks for posting the lo=ink.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete